University School of Education Studies
“No matter your educational goals, we can help you get there.”
The school’s vision is to enhance an individual’s skills to mold them into professionals. A unique feature of the school is making students future ready through experiential and participative learning. The enriched curriculum provides students with foundational knowledge and disciplinary depth, encouraging critical thinking and complex problem-solving. It also orients the students to ask questions instead of accepting the obvious answers. Our school’s key features are effective communication, teamwork, and innovation. We support the development of the student from the beginning by tailoring a learning plan that best fits the student’s needs and future professional goals.
- Excellence in Mentoring
- Weekly tutorial sessions
- Blended learning approach based on Brain-based and self-regulated learning strategies.
- Brainstorming group discussions and Real-life case studies.
- We are working passionately on new and innovative minor research projects for implementing NEP 2020 in our education department.
- Emphasis on personality development
- Comprehensive continuous evaluation
- Personalized mentoring
- Competent and experienced, and student-centered faculty
- Programs nurture critical thinking to create empathetic professionals.
- Ability to apply knowledge to tackle real-world problems as future leaders.
- Ensure proactive participation of all stakeholders.
School of Education has a one-eye vision to bring innovation in our teaching methodology to make every student capable of creating, sharing, and learning without barriers.
Our mission at the School of Education is to create a positive and dynamic environment for students to realize their potential and leave as professionals who can make meaningful contributions in their respective fields. Good communication skills are an invaluable asset in any field today. This postgraduate diploma will open doors to a wide range of career options. Whether our graduates wish to pursue public relations, human resources, media, or event planning or are just looking to enhance their skill set, our mission is to enrich them with enough resources to do so.
Programs Under CoE Framework
|PG Diploma in communication Skills for professional Trainers
|Graduation with 50% in any stream (English subject mandatory)
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.