University School of Commerce and Management
The school of Commerce & Management aims to impart interdisciplinary and multi-disciplinary knowledge to students across widely different fields. The School provides a rich learning environment with world class infrastructure together with top class faculty team to develop and hone the managerial and leadership abilities of its students through a rich portfolio of pedagogical tools. It endeavor to create a well-groomed, One of the best citizens using an academic environment that strengthen their professional aptness.
At University School of Commerce and Management (USCM), we believe that the success of the school comes from the achievement of its students. To ensure that our students succeed in all their endeavors, USCM has created a rich knowledge resource pool. The department takes pride in nurturing future managers with acumen and intellect to lead professional life with integrity. There are highly experienced teaching staff and highly innovative tracking pedagogy.
- Industry-driven curriculum and pedagogy (case studies, role plays, and simulation and business games).
- Professional Development / Soft Skill Development/ Communication skills are part of the curriculum.
- Industry Projects, Internships, industry visits, guest lecture, workshops, seminars, cultural activities, competitions and relevant outreach activities.
- Scholarships available to the meritorious students
USCM, the best management school in Punjab, is dedicated to upholding the following objectives:
- To promote an understanding of global emerging trends in business and management scenarios.
- To develop the ability of self-assessment and motivate others in achieving organizational objectives.
- To develop the ability to understand and apply a multi-dimensional approach to achieve the overall mission of the organization.
- To develop skills in business analysis and market analysis
- To impart ethical and moral values for social well-being.
To become the premier and leading management school by developing leading and analytical skills in students by providing them business education incorporated with ethics and cultural values to serves the nation and undertaking research towards national and international issues.
- To develop leadership, intellectual learning, managerial and analytical skills in students.
- Making students responsible by providing them education to global standards.
- Promote research and brainstorm to amend industry and society.
- Transfer management education to global standards to students and professionals.
Programs Under CoE Framework
|BBA Hons||3 Years||10+2 in any stream|
|BCA Hons||3 Years||10+2 in any stream|
|B. Com Hons||3 Years||10+2 in any stream|
|BBA Logistics||3 Years||10+2 in any stream|
Post Undergraduate Courses
|Masters in Computer Applications (MCA)||2 Years||BCA or Graduation in any stream (with Mathematics in 10+2 or in Graduation)|
Programs Under CoST Framework
|BFSI||Accounts Executive||2 Years||Any regular commerce degree from recognized university with minimum 40% marks|
|Management||Office Executive- (Multifunctional)||2 Years|
|Logistics||Plant/ Warehouse Logistics Associate||2 Years||Passed 10th Class examination or its equivalent|
Programs Under CoVT Framework
|BFSI||Credit Processing Officer||6 Months||Passed 10th Class examination/DITI/Diploma|
|BFSI||Microfinace Executive||6 Months||Passed 10th Class examination/DITI/Diploma|
|Logistics||Warehouse Supervisor||6 Months||Passed 10th Class examination/DITI/Diploma|
|Management||Office Operations Executive||6 Months||Passed 10th Class examination/DITI/Diploma|
|Management||Career and Education Counsellor||6 Months||Passed 10th Class examination/DITI/Diploma|
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.