Pro Vice-Chancellor – Industry
The application form is available under the career page at www.ltsu.ac.in. Duly filled application form should be mailed to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTC: 25LPA to 30LPA
The role of Pro Vice-Chancellor (Industry) is a rare opportunity to link Industry and Enterprise with Lamrin Tech Skills University Punjab.
You’ll help set the LTSU’s overall strategic direction and operational directive in relation to industry and engage in the building of strategic partnerships with Industry, hence defining LTSU as a preferred destination for industrial collaboration.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The role of the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Industry) is broad and encompasses a number of accountabilities.
The following outline some of the specific accountabilities for this role:
- Lead the University in building Industrial /Corporate tie-ups.
- Help bring in Industry Collaboration for programs already running within the University and to bring in such new programs that help in building up University and Industry Collaborations.
- To maximize and enhance employability opportunities among students.
- Enhance new models and schemes for strategic initiatives to deliver growth in LTSU industry partners.
- Promote LTSU’s capabilities and profile, to position theLTSU as a destination for collaborators from Industry.
Work with key stakeholders to develop and deliver the industry networks, technologyand training.
Qualifications and Skills:
- MBA / Post Graduate in relevant field is desirable. Ph.D. will be an added advantage.
- 20+ years of experience in Skills Sector / Industry relations.
Or having experience as a CEO level in a reputed Organization / Sector Skill.
Or Professionals with experience as a Vice President – Industry and Liaison with Industry
Or has served as Head of Recruitments in a renowned Corporate.
Or has Worked with associations like Confederation of Indian Industries (CII), Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry FICCI), Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM) etc.
Or has worked with universities / Education Industry at the same level.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated track record in overseeing and delivering significant innovation initiatives, ideally between a University and Industry.