Electronics & Communication Engineering
B.Tech: Electronics and Communication Engineering
Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialization in Robotics and Automation designed, to provide students with a comprehensive and deep understanding of technology and current practices in the field of Electronics Engineering along with its specialized applications in the domain of Robotics, including Digital Systems and Control Systems. The curriculum of the course has been designed by LTSU with a blend of basic electronics courses along with professional high-end elective subjects of recent trends and techniques to enhance the students with good employability and opportunities in various domains.
Robotics and Automation is a field of Engineering that involves the conception, design and manufacture, and operation of automated machines. It is a combination and blend of fields of Engineering including Electronics, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Mechatronics, Nano Technology.
- Minimum 60% marks in 12th Non-Medical.
- 4 Years
- 30 seats in B.Tech – Electronics and Communications Engineering
- 3.5 years + 0.5 years
- Fundamentals of Electronics and Communications Engineering.
- Study of advanced topics in Embedded Systems, Wireless Communications, satellite communication, Microwave and Antenna Engineering and Digital Signal processing to enable students to connect the overlapping fields of Electronics, Communications and Computer Science.
- Hands-on experience of circuit design, PCB design & fabrication, PCB assembling and testing.
- Understand the role of IOT.
- Study of System On-chip.
- Study of controllers that integrate different renewable sources and condition power for specific independent loads.
The students will able to:
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering fundamental concepts appropriate to the discipline of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Analyze engineering problem to identify and formulate the solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
- Communicate effectively through presentations and clear instructions with the engineering community and society.
- Solve current and future industry problems.
- Manufacturing Industries
- Automotive Industries
- VLSI (Intel)
- Optical Communication
- Embedded Systems
- Digital Electronics
- DRDO and Defense services
- IT industry
- Telecommunication and many more.
Let’s integrate the world
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.