B.Tech: Electrical Engineering
Electrical Engineering Department aims at imparting the state of the art knowledge and skills to the students, thus developing them into excellent Electrical Engineers, Entrepreneurs, Scientists, and Academicians. The Electrical engineering specialized skilling program at LTSU is unique in its curriculum with a blend of core Electrical courses. This program is project based along with Elective subjects on recent trends and Techniques that enhance the students with global employability and opportunities in various domains. The department provides environment that facilitates learning the fundamental concepts in Electrical Engineering and make students ready to handle challenges in the emerging areas of Engineering and Technology.
The Electrical Engineering (EE) market in India is expected to see unprecedented growth as the projection for ‘Net Electrical Engineering Market’ is USD 100 Billion. It is anticipated that the growth of the generation equipment segment is anticipated to reach up to Rs. 1,25,000 crore whereas the Transmission and Distribution (T&D) equipment segment will touch the figure of Rs. 3,75,000 crore.
- Minimum 60% marks in 12th Non-Medical.
- 4 Years
- 3 years of study of Core and Hi-End technologies at university
- 1 Year On Job Deployment (OJD) in Industry
- Basic knowledge in Electrical engineering
- Study of Electrical Drives used in Industries now a days
- Understand the role of power electronics
- Study of Power system
- Design of Electric Vehicles
- Development of Energy storage and Automobile battery systems
- Design of battery management systems
- Study of Electronic accessories in an e-vehicle
The students will able to:
- Apply basic knowledge of Mathematics, Science & Engineering principles to solve technical problems.
- Ability to design and develop solutions for real life Electrical engineering problems.
- Apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
- Design and development of systems in the electrical field and allied disciplines to meet out the industry challenges as exposure to advanced Technology.
- Power generation
- Educational Services
- Transmission and distribution of power
- Solar and wind power
- Electrical Maintenance
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Information Technology
- Manufacturing sector
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.