FAQs – University School of Language
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it is approved and globally recognized. Lamrin Tech Skills University Punjab (LTSU) is established by the Govt. of Punjab under Punjab state Act No.22 of 2021 and is recognised by UGC New Delhi under UGC act 1956.
LTSU CAMPUS is situated in the foot hills of Shivalik hills and adjoining river Sutlej. It is just at a distance of 5kms from Ropar on Chandigarh – Jalandhar Highway (NH 344A) in district S.B.S. Nagar, Punjab, India Pin: 144533.
The University is governed by the eminent professional from academia and corporate world. The Governing Body is headed by the Chancellor who is a dynamic leader, great visionary and an Eminent Professional. At present he is an Adviser to the Govt. of India & also to Govt. of Punjab, Skill Development & Technical Education.
Other Members of the Governing Body are as follow:
- Vice-Chancellor – Member
- Director ICE, IBM India Pvt. Ltd. – Member
- AVP – India and Asia South Pacific, ANSYS Software Pvt. Ltd. – Member
- India President, Tata Technologies Ltd. – Member
- Director Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar. – Member
- UK based NRI & President of RERT. – Member
- Executive Director, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bathinda. – Member
- Senior Associate Dean & Professor of Practice, Indian School of Business. – Member
- Executive Director, Munjal Institute for Global Manufacturing & Punj-Lloyd Institute & Infrastructure Management ISB. – Member
- Principal Secretary Higher Education Govt. of Punjab, Department of Higher Education, Govt. of Punjab – Ex-Officio-Member.
- Registrar- Member Secretary.
A. IELTS ( International English Language Testing system)
B. OET (occupational English Test)
C. English for Employability
The pre diagnostic test is a tool designed by Cambridge to assess the language proficiency level of the candidate before enrolling to the course.
As an education Institute LTSU is committed to provide quality education to candidates and the Cambridge learning Partner Centre is the Venture through which LTSU will provide the platform for effective language training to candidates.
The trainers are having Post Graduation Degree and also qualified overall 8 bands in Ielts. They are certified trainers from Cambridge.
The content and Curriculum is as per Cambridge University Press and Assessment Department.
Yes, it’s a credit system based course based on the National Credit Framework (NCrF).
No, this test is solely for candidate’s understanding of their Language proficiency.
Yes, Transportation Facility is available for Full time students.
Yes, the residential facility is available to students on campus.
The Virtual counselling session will be conducted through Digital mode (Zoom/ Meet)
The LTSU-CLP programs are designed in accordance with CLP’s exacting global standards and also there is rigorous evaluation and continuous feedback process which are followed to ensure a transformational change in the learner’s ability.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.