B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering is an evergreen field that trigger Innovations and help in transforming the world for the betterment. The aspiring engineering students need to select an institution which paves a way to a world of unlimited opportunities. The Mechanical Engineering specialized skilling program at LTSU is unique in its curriculum with a blend of core Mechanical courses. This program is project based along with Elective subjects on recent trends and Techniques that enhance the students with global employability and opportunities in various domains. This program is designed with the inputs from LTSU’s Industry partner Ansys, as it has wide Expertise in the field of designing and manufacturing. The present course is designed keeping in view the growing demand for integration of modern advancement in design, electronic and computer technology in the mechanical field. The department is striving to educate students as the next generation of engineers capable of becoming leaders in industry, government and academia.
- As of March, 2023 Ansys being an industry partner has a market cap of $25.78 Billion in the designing field. This makes Ansys one of the world’s most valuable company by market cap according to (companiesmarketcap.com) data.
B. Tech. – ME with Specialization in Design & Manufacturing
- Minimum 60% marks in 12th Non-Medical.
- 4 Year
- 60 seats in B.Tech – ME with Specialization in Design & Manufacturing
- Introduction to advanced manufacturing processes & applications
- Material science for advanced manufacturing
- Fundamental of design Engineering
- FEA Fundamental
- Design for additive Manufacturing
- CFD Fundamental
- 3D modeling, printing & printer Software
The students will be able to
- Design a system and perform experimental study to find suitable solution in the field of mechanical engineering.
- Apply basic knowledge of Mathematics, Science & Engineering principles to solve technical problems.
- Apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
- Explore and innovate new Technologies
- Mechanical Industry
- Top MNC ( L&T, TATA, Maruti, Honda Motors)
- Transportation & Logistics
- Automation & robotics
- Oil & Gas
- Metal & Mining
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.